What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
VinAudit.com provides instant history reports for used vehicles. In partnership with the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System, VinAudit reports contain
- Verification across over 40 million junk, salvage, and total loss records
- Historical title registrations and detailed vehicle specifications.
- Record of odometer recordings for catching rollbacks and tampering
- Related accidents reported by state DMVs and other sources.
- Checks for over 60 different types of title brands
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vin Audit scores 75.55/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.vinaudit.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $9.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: vinaudit.com you’ll also be taken through to vinaudit.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)